1. You are obsessed with Demi Lovato in an unhealthy way.
2. You would rather die than drink ensure.
3. You worship Dr. Kim.
4. You don’t understand why you ever went to CODA.
5. You know all too much about black bean burgers.
6. You think DBT Meagan is the best.
7. You sometimes wish you could code green your life.
8. You know what code green is.
9. Todd Tuesday was ever the reason you stayed alive.
10. Off site AA was what you looked foreword to the most in your week.
11. You still are slightly obsessed with scones.
12. You for some reason hate Ke$ha a little too much.
13. You got yelled at for twerking in a group room.
14. You got shudders when Tom walked into the lodge.
15. Getting your white had was the the biggest accomplishment in your life.
16. “WHY CAN’T I LEAVE”
17. You think people on CO2s are idiots.
18. You have seen the movie Monsters Inc about 2 million times.
19. You just want to go outside.
20. You have asked BHSs too many times how you can get initiative.
21. Your iPod is worth seven times its weight in gold.
22. You have guarded your card with your life.
23. You were tricked into spending way more than 30 days in rehab.
24. You still sometimes classify yourself as ED, SA, or Mood.
25. The SA people were the coolest.
26. You can’t figure out how to find a temporary sponsor in a rehab clinic.
27. You had the hots for DBT Greg even though he reminds you of… A puppy dog or something.
28. “Who is that guy who works in the kitchen ooh lala”
29. Suddenly you felt like CDs were cool again.
30. Stress management group seemed like a joke.
31. You always wanted to have lunch with Pam.
32. Al-Anon is not your bag.
33. DMT no longer sounds like the name of a drug.
34. Sometimes there were horses, but you never really knew why.
35. Pam Kruse is probably the best person you know.
36. Your alumni key chain broke immediately.
40. There is that one BHS you really hate.
41. You never knew what hopeless was until you got there.
42. Graduation was the best day of you life.
43. Someone stole a pair of your pants and also your laundry detergent.
44. You think back to TK as the good old days but you were more miserable there than anywhere else.
45. Your active addiction was better than treatment.
46. You are comfortable not shaving for months on end.
47. You now see depression and anxiety as addictions.
48. Looking out was the ultimate goal of your life.
49. You kind of miss it.
50. Your life is way better now than you ever imagined.
1. The more time you spend looking in the mirror, the less used to your appearance you get.
2. You have fainted in the shower.
3. You wish your gag reflex was better.
4. You drink way too much water.
5. You try not to drink any water.
6. You know what ana and mia stand for.
7. You are used to the taste of your own vomit.
8. Courage by Superchick is you anthem.
9. When you see another person, the first thing you do is make sure they aren’t skinnier than you.
10. You keep size 00 jeans as motivation.
11. You sometimes put your food in a napkin.
12. You have a lot of food hidden in your room.
13. You know every word to “Paper Bag” by Fiona Apple.
14. You get bruised by your mattress.
15. Your best friend is the handle of your toothbrush.
16. You are always chewing gum.
17. You spend more time working out than an Olympian.
18. Every time you go to the toilet you do some sort of exercise.
19. You know who Jaime Silverstein is.
20. You maybe have a little substance abuse issue.
21. You keep a tape measurer with you most of the time.
22. You have set times to weigh yourself throughout the day but also weigh yourself other times too.
23. You are always way too cold but also too sweaty.
24. If you try to eat normally you sicker than you could imagine,
25. You are way clumsier than you remember.
26. You kind of hate your best friend for a lot of reasons, primarily her ability to eat anything.
27. You notice exactly what everyone around you eats.
28. If there was a pop quiz on nutrition facts, you would ace it.
29. You spend more time on the internet looking at pictures of models than you thought humanly possible.
30. You love fashion but would never think of wearing anything nice.
You know how I know these things are true? I was there once.